Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk and Corndog Challenge and will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2017, 8am, at the Tulsa State Fair, located at 4145 East 21st Street. Bring your family and enjoy the fun at our 7th annual event!
The race is presented by the Tulsa State Fair. Net proceeds will benefit
Food For Kids and The Tulsa Area United Way.
Volunteer registration open soon!
Print Registration Form
RACE DAY INFORMATION
New Course, New Foods, New Time!
Race day registration starts at 6am, at the Golden Driller, located at 4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74114.
- Race Day Registration 6:00am
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk & 5K Run / Walk 8:00am
- Post Race Party 8:30am
- Course Must be Cleared10:00am
Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk*
Choose this run if you’re up for a 5K run with your favorite breakfast fair foods. Participants must FINISH a mini chicken & waffle, orange juice (or mimosa if 21 & over) and mini caramel apple during the run.
5K Run / Walk*
Begins and ends at the iconic Tulsa Golden Driller statue.
Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk
Run, jog or walk this 1 mile event, strollers are welcome.
*Pets are prohibited. Strollers are prohibited on the 5K Run / Walk & Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk.
- Race Type Regular Race Day
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk $30.00 $35.00
- 5K Run / Walk $25.00 $30.00
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk $12.00 $15.00
The Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk benefits
Food For Kids and The Tulsa Area United Way
through the Tulsa State Fair.
Post Race Party
- Awards Ceremony
- Live music by DJ Matt
- Family-Friendly activities!
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female
- 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female, Top 3 finishers per age group
The following food is provided by:
- Corndogs - McKinney’s Food Services
- Caramel Apple - Hardenbrooks Concessions
- OJ - Karen’s Concessions
- Miniature Chicken & Waffle – ExpoSERVE
- Wonder Bar - Wells Concessions
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2017 Corndog Classic. Volunteer information coming soon.
- Volunteer Registration Form - Coming Soon
For additional questions, please contact:
Race Planning Committee
[o] (918) 744-1113