Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk, Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk and Fun Run / Walk will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2017, 8am, at Expo Square, located in Tulsa. Bring your family and enjoy the fun at our 7th annual event!
The race is presented by the Tulsa State Fair. Net proceeds will benefit
Food For Kids and The Tulsa Area United Way.
To register as a volunteer, CLICK HERE.
Print Registration Form
In-Person Registration at Expo Square, 4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa
RACE DAY INFORMATION
New Course, New Foods, New Time!
Race day packet pick-up and registration begins at 6am, at Expo Square – River Spirit Expo, main entrance, located at 4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74114.
- Race Day Registration 6:00am
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk & 5K Run / Walk 8:00am
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk 8:00am
- Post Race Party 8:30am
- Course Cleared10:00am
Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk
Choose this run if you’re up for a 5K run with your favorite breakfast fair foods. Participants must FINISH a mini chicken & waffle, orange juice (or mimosa if 21 & over) and mini caramel apple during the run.
5K Run / Walk
Begins and ends at the iconic Tulsa Golden Driller statue.
Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk
Run, jog or walk this 1 mile event.
*Pets are prohibited.
- Race Type Regular Race Day
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk $30.00 $35.00
- 5K Run / Walk $25.00 $30.00
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk $12.00 $15.00
The Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk is presented
by the Tulsa State Fair; net proceeds will benefit
the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
and the Tulsa Area United Way.
Post Race Party
- Awards Ceremony
- Live music by DJ Matt
- Family-Friendly activities!
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female, Top 3 finishers per age group
- 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female, Top 3 finishers per age group
The following food is provided by:
- Corndogs - McKinney’s Food Services
- Caramel Apple - Hardenbrooks Concessions
- OJ - Karen’s Concessions
- Miniature Chicken & Waffle – ExpoSERVE
- Wonder Bar - Wells Concessions
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2017 Corndog Classic!
For additional questions, please contact:
Race Planning Committee
[o] (918) 744-1113